Fine early Lithograph view of Gilroy, California, locally published by F.W. Blake.
Bird's eye view of town and surrounding land with marginal images of local businesses, churches, and public buildings, including:
- Railroad House
- Gilroy Advocate (F. W. Blake)
- Southern Pacific Hotel (Geo. Seaman)
- Gilroy Flouring Mills (Smith Bros.)
- Merchant Taylor (Dunham)
- Tryon & Salisbury Undertakers
- Gilroy Brewery (Harold & Casey)
Issued by the publisher of the local newspaper, the Gilroy Advocate.
Not in Reps. We locate only the Bancroft copy.